Dillicious Foods and Medium Rare and Back Again could never have happened without the support of hundreds of people – from my family and friends, to the people who took the time to help promote the successful cookbook Kickstarter campaign, to write articles about it, to film and edit it… and not least the 508 backers, many of whom I’ve never met – I’m humbled and blessed by your generosity!
This page is dedicated to all of you. Once the book and the other physical rewards are shipped to the Kickstarter backers, I will include the names of everyone who pledged here. I would also like to express my sincere thanks to:
- Noel and Sue Dill, for raising us as a family of kids who all expertly know their way around a kitchen, and for letting me film the Kickstarter video in a kitchen much prettier than my own. And my extended family, which features many fine chefs.
- Tolkien Professor Corey Olsen, whose LotR movie marathons planted the seed for all of this, and who has been a steadfast friend for 2 decades and going.
- My uber-supportive friends and family.
- Nick Smith, whose cinematographic expertise made the Kickstarter video excellent, and Mark Kiefer, for making the introduction.
- Seth Cargiuolo and Benjamin Terres, who helped assemble and design this web site.
- Britta Siemen, Twitter Queen, who helped to spread the word.
- Ethan Gilsdorf, Anita Li, Carstens Smith, Steve Annear, Monica Jimenez, Bob Sprague, and the other journalists who graciously helped push the Kickstarter to channels that I never imagined I’d reach!
- Kelly Aleshire, whose wonderful artwork will adorn many of the Kickstarter rewards, as well as the cookbook itself! And Christophe Marchal, for introducing us.
- Ed Burger, mentor and friend, whose advice to pursue a passion has never slipped my mind.
- Donna Orvin, world-class teacher and friend, whose guidance has been crucial in everything I do.
Blessings and thanks to all of you,